Searching for...

Friday 18 March 2016

PINTEREST READING CHALLENGE 2016 18.3.16


~*~

Modern Mrs Darcy's 2016 Reading Challenge has great options
for reading 12 books in 12 months {without being overwhelming}. 
Each book [including mine] is posted on the group Pinterest board as inspy to fellow readers.
*
Joining us?  Mark each book pinned  "Want to Read" or "Read It"
with the category it covers - taken from the challenge list above.
You'll find a lot of ideas for new reads and yours will be welcomed.
Second year enjoying this one, I'm hoping to find yours there soon.
Contact Anne at  MMD to get your board invite and Join Us!
*
My Choices that have Completed this Challenge

Book pub'd this year ~ 
*

*
Finished in a day ~ 
*
*
I've been meaning to read ~
*
*
Bookseller/Librarian Recommended ~
*

*
I should have read this in school ~
*
*
Book chosen by family - my son who gave it to me as a gift ~ 
*


*
Published before I was born ~
*

*
Banned at some point ~


*
Book I previously abandoned ~
*


*
Owned but never read ~
*

Book that intimidates me ~
*
*
*
Previously read ~
*






~*~
 Find more bookishness at:
Small Victories | Books and a Beat |  Book Nook
| Literacy Mondays |

~*~
FIND MORE FHC on BOOK DEPOSITORY | PINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS | LIBRARYTHING


2 comments:

Miss Kathy said...

Alas! I set out to do the Goodreads Reading Challenge in January 2015, and barely got two books into the effort. My reading has been beyond me of late with my new publishing ventures. This challenge plan looks super--thanks for posting!
Joy!
Kathy

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Great to be back and catch up with your ventures and adventures, Kathy -
I can fully capture your picture of busyness and wish you every restful moment possible. Thanks for stopping in and sharing your Joy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails