Searching for...

Sunday 22 November 2015

CHRISTMAS SPIRIT READATHON: NOVEMBER 23 - 29TH 22.11.15


ARE YOU READY???
~
Begins 12 a.m. Monday November 23rd til Sunday November 29th midnite.
I have happily begun stacking my Christmas reads for the Spirit of this Season!

*
Anticipating Christmas at the Castle, audio just out from fav Brit author, Victoria Connelly !
~


*
Library hardcover, The Handmaid and The Carpenter by Elizabeth Berg
*
*
All is Calm + All is Bright by Colleen Coble on audio via Hoopla [yay!]
*
*
The Further Adventures of Ebenezer Scrooge by Charlie Lovett
[One I've been anticipating since discovering the author during Austen in August]
*
*
To continue with more of the Christmas Spirit ,
 join us for ALL the fun at Michelle's 6th Annual Seasonal Reading Challenge
starting the same time as the Readathon ,
then continue celebrating the entire Season til January 6th 2016!
Post your Christmas Spirit activity to Pinterest, join the Facebook Group, tweet #CSReadathon 
~
~
I loved the 2015 Christmas Spirit Challenge 
[ scroll down for my movies + book ideas as posted ]
Reading at the Christmas Tree level [5-6]
but all you need is one to participate for the Candy Cane level :)
and, of course !,
Fa la la la la for movie viewing level !!  a natural for this wintry indoor season ~
and
with 2 wee grandsons this year I'll be sharing Visions of Sugar Plums children's stories.
*
I do look forward to hearing you've joined us and all about your choices
that inspire this beautiful Season for you!
~*~
FIND MORE FHC on BOOK DEPOSITORY | PINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS | LIBRARYTHING


2 comments:

Lucy said...

So happy you're doing this one too, Sharon! A new Scrooge book? I need to read that one too. I will be eager to hear your thoughts on it! Hope you enjoy all these lovely selections this week.

Maria Behar said...

I've participated in previous years and really enjoyed it! I usually do so at the Mistletoe Level. This year I'm participating with two blogs -- A Night's Dream of Books, which is dedicated to YA fiction, and MindSpirit Book Journeys, which is dedicated to several other genres, such as literary and historical fiction.

Looking forward to reading everyone's reviews! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails