Searching for...

Tuesday 13 January 2015

WONDER FILLED WEDNESDAY ! 14.1.15





*
We're to have a day's break in the -30 C weather we've been having.
Can.Not.Wait.
Hoping to head out to pick up my library reserves being held,
[for the next reading reprieve]
and to re-stock my tea supply !

Gratitude makes the perfect response in the midst of things out of control
[and whatever weather you're having!]

Have a WONDER-FILLED day !



*

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. 
It turns what we have into enough, and more.
It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, 

confusion to clarity.
It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, 

a stranger into a friend. 
Gratitude makes sense of our past, 
brings peace for today,
and creates a vision for tomorrow.

~ Melodie Beattie




*
FIND MORE FHC on BOOK DEPOSITORYPINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS | LIBRARYTHING


*
SHARED WITH ~
* Thursday Little Things * 3DLessons4Life *
* Create with Joy WW * Wake Up Wednesday *
* Sincerely, Paula's No Rules Party *
* Coffee and Conversation *

5 comments:

Lilly's Mom said...

It sounds like you need the tea to keep you warm with those frigid temps! That's real winter cold. I hope your week is going great!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Expecting snow here today...not much but the chill is numbing the toes. Wishing you well!!! Going to brew my tea just now!!! Cathy

LA Botchar said...

I got my tea!
And I love that quote about gratitude. It's so true. One of my unspoken goals this year is to try and practice walking in gratitude daily... more.

I think I will have to find a nice photo and put that quote on it as my reminder.

Unknown said...

It gets that cold here once in a while. I've been really grateful for our warmer weather. I'll remember the tea and a book strategy for later though!

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Loved your photo with the adage to keep calm and drink tea.

Happy reading...
Brenda
xox

Related Posts with Thumbnails