Searching for...

Saturday 10 January 2015

BOUT OF BOOKS READATHON DAY 6: QUOTE AND PROGRESS 10.1.15


Bout of Books Readathon - Day 6 !

Today's Challenge ?
Jess at Gone With the Words offers a Literary Quote Challenge
to spice up our day.  A creative challenge to share an image of a quote
in our current BoB's book.
*
Here's a quote from my current read, SOMEBODY LIKE YOU,
by Beth K Vogt.
*
*
Jess has some lovely examples and other participant links are posted.
Have a peek!  Inspiring...
*

My progress ?

 7 books read:

1. A Lady Most Lovely by Jennifer Delamere
2. The Seafront Tea Rooms by Vanessa Greene
3. The Promise Keeper by Lisa Norato
4.  Manx Gold by Agatha Christie
5. While the Light Lasts by Agatha Christie

6. Somebody Like You by Beth K Vogt 

7. The Pilgrim Spirit by Andrea Skevington

*
Currently Reading:

8.   Barcelona Calling by Jane Kirkpatrick. . .
*
Bout of Books
*
FIND MORE FHC on PINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS | LIBRARYTHING


3 comments:

Terra said...

I do love reading. I am a writer, reader and retired librarian so that is no surprise. Plus I love quotes, so I enjoyed this post.

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Glad you liked it, Terra, and love hearing about your book connections!
Kindred spirits....:)

LA Botchar said...

Daisies are definitely my favourite too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails