Searching for...

Wednesday 3 December 2014

FIRST BOOK OF THE NEW YEAR 2015



My 2015 Reading Challenges 
include: ~

Agatha Christie
Around the World in 12 Books
A-Z Authors
BBC [British Book Challenge]

Canadian Book Challenge
Colour Coded Reading
Full House Reading Challenge
I Love Library Books Challenge
Just for Fun Monthly Reading Challenge
Library Love Reading Challenge
Library Thing 75 Books Challenge
Netgalley Reading Challenge
Reading England 2015
Travel the World in Books
Vintage Mystery Bingo Challenge
Women's Fiction 2015 Reading Challenge 

*
Some challenges have their own goodreads shelf as listed.

*
Getting back into the swing of posting what I'm reading 
with Sheila's invite from Book Journey.


Here's the confirmation note stating I have committed to join 
in welcoming 2015 by reading a book!

"First Book Of The Year 2015"

"Thanks!
I have recorded your registration! This is going to be a BLAST!  
Thanks for participating"

*

Of course, which book exactly I will be reading is 
as much of a guess to me as to you!
But there will be pictures to prove it if Sheila has her way ~
a photo montage of participating readers is promised...
Will you be adding yours?
Join us with your choice of
re-reads, fiction, fluff, non-fiction, poetry, biography,
mystery - probably what I'll lean toward - all the FuN
is up to you.  
Just know, you won't be alone in your reading!





*
Shared with ~

* Thursday Fav Things *


*

FIND MORE FHC on PINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails