Searching for...

Thursday 1 November 2012

Frost on the Pumpkin TeaCup Thursday 11/1

Joining Miss Spenser for a warmly wonderful
featuring mugs of
 "Frost on the Pumpkin" tea
[available at Miss Spenser's Tea 641-342-1547]


Luv the mugs!
Luv the sentiments...
Pull up a chair and join me?

It's a nippy day with frosty wind whipping scattered rain about~
A large mug of tea seems just right to me!

And if you're a reader I have a few Great New Reads to inspire you
while we share this TeaTime Together..

Author Mary Manners

has written the perfect accompaniments
to a good cuppa !
[all are currently available on kindle apps for 1.99!]






EnJoying our TeaTime Together !

and looking forward to hearing your responses...


More TeaCup Thursday posts at Miss Spenser's Teas


Join us?


And~
 for the exciting celebration of No Ordinary Blog Hop's 
They are giving away five $10 Amazon.com gift cards! 
How would you like to be one of the five winners? ...

Check it out via the button link here ~

 No Ordinary Blog Hop


7 comments:

Mary Manners said...

Thanks so much for the shout out. I can't wait to share a warm, delicious cup of tea!!!

Tanya Hanson said...

I love this and I love this blog. I'm trying SO hard to develop one LOL. I have most of Mary's books on my Kindle...it's so hard getting the tmie to read. But definitely on my list of things to do soon. Love ya,Mary, I'll write more soon. xox God bless.

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Kettle's on, Mary !
and Welcome Tanya :)glad you're here!
TY for chatting + inspiriting me
{& Mary!}...

Antiques And Teacups said...

Love the tea mugs! So cute!
Ruth

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

THanks, Ruth!
now all we need are your Pumpkin Scones!!

CEO Lisa Anne - L.A said...

Love your tea mugs with the quotes. I have a few of them from Bowring. They have awesome gifts for the holidays. Have a safe weekend.
Lisa

Katherine Thayer said...

I like Kate's kisses... This was a beautiful second chance love story.

Related Posts with Thumbnails